August 25th (Sun) 2019
- locally made, locally grown, locally organic vegetables
- healthy organic food & vegan food
- freshly roasted coffee
- home-made breads & pastries
- raw desserts & sweets
- probiotic soft drinks
- homemade chocolate & cheeses
- organic soaps & shampoos
- arts, craft and games
- yoga goods
- second-hand books & clothes
- live music and silent auctions
- solar technology & solar ovens
- organic garden & aquaponics
- trash recycle station
- alternative healing therapies & massage
- Trash Hero steel water bottle free refilling station for live structured “Kangen” water
- 25 August
- (~4 hours)
This is the recommended time for the event. You can arrive at any opening hours.
Location: Bophut (3/28 Moo 1 Fisherman's Village, Bophut, Amphoe Koh Sa-Mui, Surat Thani, Thailand 84320 )
Phone: 099 408 5566
Elysia Boutique Resort is the perfect solution for today’s discerning holiday seekers. We endeavour to give you everything you need to make your holiday something you will always remember.
Elysia Boutique Resort reflects the ambience and charm of Fisherman's Village, the island’s hub for trendy see-and-be-seen eateries and resorts. Swaying palm trees surround the swimming pool and walk ways to the comfortable rooms looking out over flowering gardens. Antique furniture and local handicrafts tend traditional style to the contemporary facilities and all this just over the street from the beach, sunsets and shopping.
Elysia Boutique Resort is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambience and fascination of Thailand’s exquisite culture.
Closed • will open at 08:00 (Mo)