Location: Choeng Mon (63/240 Moo 5 Tambon Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand )
Koh Samui is a unique destination when it comes to this new sport of Footgolf as the course is the first in Asia and combines the fun family game together with a lush botanical garden, enthralling nature lovers as well as the sporty and active.
We recommend this activity for almost everyone as it’s a gentle, safe and social way for friends & family to enjoy a holiday experience outdoors as rather than going one by one, here you walk in the tropical garden atmosphere and coconut palm plantation all together while cheering on (or jeering on!!) your fellow players.
The course is suitable for all levels of experience and ability. The fun and challenging course twists and turns you through the jungle setting and over the 18 holes you will find much variety in the landscape with over 300 species of tropical plants named and categorized around the stunningly beautiful and well designed grounds.
If you need a break from the beach, pool or midday heat while getting in some exercise to burn off your holiday calories, a game of Football Golf in this unique, cool and green setting could be the ideal solution.
Book a round today by contacting our representative for a fun tropical holiday experience you won’t forget.
- One soft drink per person
- Cool towels
- 1 Souvenir keyring per person
- 18 holes of footgolf
- Free transportation to and from hotel for Chaweng, Chaweng Noi, Plailem, Bophut, Cheong Mon, Lamai, Maenam and Bangrak (see rates below)
- Footballs (smaller size 3 and 4 futsal balls available for young children, elderly players and non-sporty types)
- Shoes (if required )
What to bring
- Just your biggest smile
- Free hotel transfer to and from resort (95% of villas/resorts on Samui)
- Price ADULT: 750bt CHILD: 350bt
- SPECTATOR FEE: 100bt per person
- 1 soft drink and 1 souvenir per person included
- Playing time 1 hr 30mins – until 1hr 45 minutes depending on group size
- Open every day 09.00am – 18.30pm (Please book to start before 5pm)